Sunday, March 30, 2008

March Update

MARCH CHRONICLES:
I realize that I'm not very good at updating my blog weekly so I am going to at least try for monthly; so look back each month for my monthly chronicles.

  • March was a big month for Joel and I since it is our birthmonth and we both turned 47 this year.
  • We got to see Shawnda as an Angel in the Easter Pageant; this is her third year but I still have such pride when I see her up there.
  • Jason was chosen to be inducted into the Alpha Omega National Honor Medical Society. What that means is that he is in the top 8-9% of his class!!!! GREAT JOB Son!!
  • Chelise officially started her Bitsy Bear business. If you haven't see it yet go to BitsyBear.com. After much encouragement Chelise is sharing her own designs and ideas with all.

  • Drew has grown and learned so much I don't even know where to start. Here are some fun pictures of my beautiful granddaughter. I don't have a picture yet but she did cut her first tooth in March.

Drew celebrating her first Easter

Drew Learned to sit up by herself

ARRR! This is special to me because
Drew makes the funniest pirate face and
I can't stop laughing when she does it.

  • Joel went back in for another knee surgery to clean it out on the 26th; hopefully he can walk again without pain soon.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally an update! Hope you two had a happy birthmonth and Drew and I can't wait to see you!